Monday, January 8, 2007

Gemstone of the Moment: Kambaba Jasper

Gemstones are said to have certain "powers". Whether I believe in these powers or not remains to be seen, but I do find it interesting to read about the stones I am using.

My new favorite gemstone to use is Kambaba Jasper (Africa). This black and green swirly stone sometimes reminds me of a Van Gogh painting.

It's said that Kambaba Jasper helps dietary stabilization, assimilation of minerals and vitamins, and cleanses the body of toxins. In addition, this type of jasper may help to soothe your nerves and helps to ease your state of mind.




2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Just stopped by to say hello=:)

Scruffyhippo said...

Kambaba Jasper is quite a recent find in Africa, but hopefully more people are going to see how wonderful a stone it is.